WFI City College
Because at WFI City College YOU MATTER!
For over 40 years, nonprofit WFI City College has helped people just like you find their fit. It’s what we do! We provide industry-driven career programs in a supportive, engaging and vibrant learning community. What’s more, our aim is not only to help our graduates gain employment in their chosen fields, but to help them build fulfilling lives.
With several program schedules to choose from, including an evening track for working students, a fast path day plus a traditional day for summers off, there is a schedule fit to suit most everyone.
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, OVR
Workforce Investment Act, WIA
START RIGHT. CHOOSE WHAT FITS.
Career Specific – Hands-On – Practical – Real
Diploma & Associate of Specialized Technology Degree Programs
Close to Home
Workable Day & Eve Schedules
First-Hand Experience from
Significant Student Support
*WFI City College makes no overt or implied claim or guarantee for graduate employment.
TOGETHER for a POWERFUL PURPOSE.
READY. SET. GO ANYWHERE TOMORROW!
Start here. Start now.
Go Anywhere Tomorrow.
IT’S TIME TO LEARN MORE
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Helpful Resources & External Links
- Occupational Information Network (O*Net) https://www.onetonline.org/
- S. Department of Labor Career One Stop https://www.careeronestop.org/
- Philadelphia Works | Workforce Trends & Data http://www.philaworks.org/workforce-information-works/high-priority-occupations/
- Pennsylvania Career Link https://www.pacareerlink.pa.gov/PaCareerLink/Index.htm
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry Center for Workforce Information & Analysis http://www.workstats.dli.pa.gov/Products/HPOs/Pages/default.aspx
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry Services for Veterans http://www.dli.pa.gov/Individuals/careers/Pages/default.aspx
- U.S. Veterans Affairs Resources for Military and Veteran Family Members https://www.vets.gov/employment/job-seekers/family-members/
- Department of Labor Resources | Veterans Careers and Employment https://www.vets.gov/employment/
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook | Web Developer https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/web-developers.htm
- Wikipedia | Web Design https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_design
- Wikipedia | Computer Support Services https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_Support_Services
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook | Computer Support Specialists https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/computer-support-specialists.htm
- World Organization of Webmasters https://webprofessionals.org/
- CompTIA https://www.comptia.org/
- National Center for Competency Testing https://www.ncctinc.com/
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges http://www.accsc.org/
- PA Department of Education |State Board of Private Licensed Schools http://www.education.pa.gov/postsecondary-adult/college%20and%20career%20education/pages/private-licensed-schools.aspx
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry Office of Vocational Rehabilitation http://www.dli.pa.gov/individuals/disability-services/ovr/pages/default.aspx
- S. Election Assistance Commission https://www.eac.gov/
Disclaimer: Resources are listed to provide additional information on related careers, and industries. Links to these resources are provided for your convenience and do not constitute relationship or endorsement. WFI City College vets these resources however it takes no responsibility for the information provided.